Hymns and Songs >
Phase II >
Several persons provided arrangements used as part of Phase II enhancements.
Mr. Larry Sue provided arrangements for handchime and handbell accompaniments:
- Handchimes and handbells on the last verse of Just A Closer Walk with Thee;
- Handchimes and handbells for the instrumental interlude for Amazing Grace; and
- Handchimes and handbells for the last verse of Amazing Grace.
Mr. Jim Westlyn developed a new acoustic guitar accompaniment for Welcome Home.
Mr. John Creger developed acoustic guitar harmony parts for Welcome Home.
Mr. John Creger also developed string bass parts for:
- Amazing Grace, interlude and last verse;
- Joyful, Joyful;
- Welcome Home.
Mr. Matt Treacy developed cello parts for:
- Amazing Grace interlude; and
- Just A Closer Walk with Thee.
Vocal harmony arrangement materials were provided by:
- Mr. John Creger - Choral arrangements for 1st and 2nd refrains of Welcome Home, and possibilities to consider for a few tweaks in low-notes for the verses.
- Mr. Jeff Whitmill - Several of his descants are used with hymns.