Hymns and Songs >
Phase II >
Several persons provided arrangements used as part of enhancements made during Phase II.
Mr. Larry Sue provided arrangements for handchime and handbell accompaniments:
- Handchimes and handbells on the last verse of ""Just A Closer Walk with Thee";
- Handchimes and handbells for the instrumental interlude for "Amazing Grace"; and
- Handchimes and handbells for the last verse of "Amazing Grace."
Mr. Jim Westlyn composed a new acoustic guitar accompaniment for "Welcome Home."
Mr. John Creger developed acoustic guitar harmony parts for "Welcome Home."
Mr. John Creger also developed string bass parts for:
- "Amazing Grace," interlude and last verse;
- "Joyful, Joyful";
- "Welcome Home."
Mr. Matt Treacy developed cello parts for:
- "Amazing Grace: introduction; and
- Final refrain of "Just A Closer Walk with Thee."
Vocal harmony arrangement materials were composed by:
- Mr. John Creger - Vocal choral arrangements for 1st and 2nd refrains of "Welcome Home," and
- Mr. Jeff Whitmill - Several of his descants are used with hymns.
Beta 2 Site
YOUR COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS/CORRECTIONS WELCOME
Use of this website signifies your agreement to the
Website Terms and Conditions