Several persons provided arrangements used as part of enhancements made during Phase II.
Mr. Larry Sue provided arrangements for handchime and handbell accompaniments:
- Handchimes and handbells on the last verse of ""Just A Closer Walk with Thee";
- Handchimes and handbells for the instrumental interlude between verses 3 & 4 for "Amazing Grace"; and
- Handchimes and handbells for 4th and last verse of "Amazing Grace."
Mr. Jim Westlyn composed a new acoustic guitar accompaniment for "Welcome Home."
Mr. John Creger developed acoustic guitar harmony parts for "Welcome Home."
Mr. John Creger also developed string bass parts for:
- "Amazing Grace," interlude and last verse;
- "Joyful, Joyful";
- "Welcome Home."
Mr. Matt Treacy developed cello parts for:
- "Amazing Grace: introduction; and
- Final refrain of "Just A Closer Walk with Thee."
Vocal harmony arrangement materials were composed by:
- Mr. John Creger - Vocal choral arrangements for 1st and 2nd refrains of "Welcome Home," and
- Mr. Jeff Whitmill - Several of his descants are used with hymns.
This is the Interim URL for this New Website
We continue adding and revising pages before migrating to the original .com URL
YOUR INTERESTS/COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS/CORRECTIONS ARE ENCOURAGED
Use of this website signifies your agreement to the
Website Terms and Conditions