Hymns and Songs >
Phase II >
Several persons provided arrangements used as part of the Phase II improvements.
Mr. Larry Sue provided arrangements for handchime and handbell accompaniments:
- Handchimes and handbells on the last verse of Just A Closer Walk with Thee;
- Handchimes and handbells for the instrumental interlude for Amazing Grace; and
- Handchimes and handbells for the last verse of Amazing Grace.
Acoustic Guitar & String Bass
Mr. Jim Westlyn developed the new acoustic guitar accompaniment for Welcome Home.
Mr. John Creger developed the acoustic guitar harmony parts for Welcome Home.
Mr. John Creger developed string bass parts for:
- Amazing Grace, interlude and last verse;?????
- Joyful, Joyful;
- Welcome Home.
Mr. Matt Treacy developed cello parts for:
- Amazing Grace interlude; and last verse??????; and
- Just A Closer Walk with Thee.
Vocal harmony arrangement materials were provided by:
- Mr. John Creger - Choral arrangements for 1st and 2nd refrains of Welcome Home, and a few low-note tweaks in the verses.
- Mr. Jeff Whitmill - Several of his descants are used with hymns.